Jennifer Lopez looked every inch the red carpet siren at last nightâ€™s Golden Globes in aplunging, sleeved Zuhair Murad gown.
Sure, the dress is the focal point to the high-drama ensemble, but we think itâ€™s the little things that make the biggest impact â€“ and her teased, coiffed hair and dramatic nails lent themselves perfectly to the 1960s vibe.
Lâ€™Oreal Paris hairstylist Lorenzo Martin was in awe of Lopezâ€™s glimmering gown and of â€˜60s sex symbol Sharon Tate as inspiration. Hereâ€™s how to get the hip hairstyle.
1. Wash hair with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner like Lâ€™OrÃ©al Parisâ€™ Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner. Spray damp, clean hair with a volumizing spray.
2. This look is all about volume and drama, so donâ€™t be shy with the products that up the ante. Use a volumizing mouse on damp hair and begin to dry with a large round brush.
3. To make sure the style stays in place, set your hair in 1â€ rollers for an hour; afterwards, take out the rollers, flip your hair over and brush out the curls.
4. Tease hair slightly around the crown and spray with an extra strong hairspray for hold.
5. Using a comb, split the front part of your hair, forming a center part, Secure strands with bobby pins.
NAILED IT: GET J.LO’S SPARKING MANICURE
Manicurist Tom Bachik, Global Nail Artist for Lâ€™OrÃ©al Paris, gave Lopez her seriously styling talons that mimicked the plunging neckline of her dress.
Hereâ€™s how to get the red carpet-worthy digits.
1. Prep your nails with cuticle oil.
2. For J.Loâ€™s look, Tom chose a metallic rose gold in â€œCharmed, Iâ€™m Sure.â€
3. To add a twist to the manicure, add Swarovski crystals to the nail â€“ one at the base and one at the tip.
Original Source:Â nydailynews.com